[NYLoCo] InstallFest for Gutsy aimed at Newbies (clueless Windows users in underserved NYC areas)

Exa Byte exabyte at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:17:43 BST 2007

Sandra,

Which area do you live, exactly? I may not mind helping out in the
installfest... I gather of course you're going to wait until Gutsy
becomes official and not install the betas :)

If you can give some details (if you already have, I seemed to have
missed them, perhaps you could repost, if you did?) so I can consider
my availability and such.

Thanks!