[NYLoCo] InstallFest - Maybe try Feisty first?

Sandra Greer aratinga77 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 8 21:08:27 BST 2007

Actually, David Quist has a good point. What we can do is maybe do
some house calls first, trying Gutsy and then reverting to Feisty if
that doesn't work, and making good notes on the reasons and
configurations found in the wild. We would then have a knowledge base
for hardware drivers. The InstallFest could take place with people
coming in with a list of peripherals, and we could go with a
conservative approach. We also want to recruit junior geeks to be the
local experts where they live.

The most important thing is for people to show up with all their
important stuff (pictures, homework) backed up to something. We want
them to like us afterward!

Sandra