[NYLoCo] InstallFest for Gutsy aimed at Newbies (clueless Windows users in underserved NYC areas)

Sandra Greer aratinga77 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 8 20:59:19 BST 2007

That is a great idea!

We need 2 guest lists:

People who can carry their CPUs (that's all, right?) to a site
People who need house calls.

And a date/time that is after work / school.

I am hoping that students and geek friends can get to the site, while
the older folks may need house calls.

The idea is to develop a network in each neighborhood.

I'll start getting my mailing list together and sending some notes
out about expressing interest. You know, this may just be the right
time of the year for the cash-strapped parents to arrange for a
better PC without buying a new one. I know nothing about games, but
for schoolwork this could be the real solution.

Sandra