[NYLoCo] Getting Involved with the Team...

jeremy austin-bardo ausimage at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 30 00:40:52 GMT 2007

I have been hearing that some need a little direction as to what they
can do to help advocate and support Ubuntu on behalf of the team. There
are so many tasks that would help and many would take so little time.

The sky is the limit pretty much. Any interesting project or task you
think fits the team is good. We keep track of project ideas on our
website at http://projects.newyork-ubuntu.com/. You could even do just a
small part of a project.

We have a place to leave progress notes and suggestions on each project
page. If you do take or complete a part of a project, do leave a note on
its project page so other members can follow the progress. If you have
any questions or comments about the projects, do not hesitate to email
me or the list.

--
jeremy austin-bardo <ausimage at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu Communty Member / Ubuntu New York Leader / Ubuntu Scribes Leader