[NYLoCo] Setting Expirations for Launch Pad Teammembership

jeremy austin-bardo ausimage at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 29 04:17:28 GMT 2007

Ok let me say for the record... Setting a point a expiration on
Launchpad membership at this time would only mean that you would have to
let us know that you would like to continue being a member. Many
organizations have its members renew occasionally. We will not be
removing anyone from the mailing list.

It is very nice to hear from some of the quieter folk on list. I do
realize our lives are busy, but I did not feel having members reconfirm
their membership was that big.

--
jeremy austin-bardo <ausimage at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu Communty Member / Ubuntu New York Leader / Ubuntu Scribes Leader