[NYLoCo] SEE Ubuntu evaluations

Herzog herzog at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 4 00:41:04 GMT 2007

But to make a few easy steps that would help the odds of becoming
converted would be much more fulling in the results.
Mossberg's comments are quite just and true.
If it just works, like my Dell did, I've tasted the smell of freedom,
and will persist at trying it.
Especially if I can restart with the disk, or ... whenever i know I
screwed it up playing with it.
Oh God; it is another learning experience, but further each time before
it wrecks, and I can start again.
I don't think those articles are "agin', biased.  I think LO-co could
learn, and see what little it take to improve their convert ratio.
Will