[ubuntu-us-nm] This month IRC chat will be on Tuesday 1/07/14 at 9pm

Andrew Yoder ayoder at unm.edu
Tue Jan 7 15:14:23 UTC 2014

I would like to see it continue. I think it needs to be decided what the purpose of the group should be (helping people install Ubuntu, doing free training seminars, promoting the use of Ubuntu in NM, etc.) This list has been pretty quiet and I'm sure there are a lot of lurkers out there. I do know that the last time I attending one of the IRC chats there was maybe 2 people that showed up. Pretty disappointing.

Andrew