[ubuntu-us-nm] Ubuntu 12.10

Steve Katona srtraveler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:37:23 UTC 2012

Friends,

I used to occasionally attend the meeting on every other Thursdays in Santa
Fe. Please excuse this if it is offensive as it has nothing to do with
meeting proposed.

Here is a copy of an email I sent to NMGLUG some time back that did not
generate a reply.  Replies or questions will be appreciated.
*
*
*Greetings,*
*
*
*Because of my wife's recent death I want to sell my Zareason Limbo 5440.
Attached is the invoice showing specs and price. There are a couple of
differences and additional hardware. The computer is running Ubuntu 10.04
with all the current updates. The package includes a Logitech wireless
keyboard and mouse which work perfectly. There is also a Logitech webcam
that I bought new. I will include an external Dell set of speakers and
woofer that are several years old but work perfectly. Also, an LG Flatron
22" (diag) W2242 monitor. *
*
*
*I live in Albuquerque and would deliver it for a trial run if serious
within a reasonable distance.*
*
*
*$450 for everything.*
*
*
*I appreciate any help you might be able to extend like posting this on the
nmglug website or forwarding this to anyone you know that might be in the
market.*
*
*
*thank*s...Steve Katona

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Evan Root <cellarroot at gmail.com> wrote:

> When would you guys be getting together?
>
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 11:48 AM, David Thomas <dthomasdigital at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Anyone want to get together somewhere and talk about the state of Ubuntu
>> in New Mexico. Ubuntu 12.10 was released and no party.
>>
>> What ya think?
>>
>> --

> Evan Root, CCNA
> 505.917.7873

The Way is not in the sky. The Way is in the heart.