[ubuntu-us-nm] MS Server to Ubuntu Server Gig

Andrew Parker andrew at source3.com
Tue Apr 5 01:10:51 UTC 2011

Hello Folks:

Sorry I have been missing at the meetings.  I am still slammed with work.

I have a regular client that needs their server rebuilt.  The original
IT administrator only allocated 26GB to the OS partition and the server
is finally crashing.  The server was built in 2006 and is running MS
Server 2003.

I am slammed with work for the next month and do not have time to deal
with it.  I would like to migrate to Ubuntu Server.  The workstations
are running Windows XP and Windows 7.

If anyone is interested helping out (or knows someone that might be
interested) migrating the server to Ubuntu please contact me and I will
provide more details.

Thanks.

--
Andrew Parker