[ubuntu-us-nm] Team status

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 8 14:53:52 GMT 2010

Feel free to post any linux questions that you may have.  Are there
any particular linux projects that you are working on that you require
any help with?  What are your linux interests  (i.e. Desktops,
Programming, Multimedia, Servers, Database, Storage, etc.).

...ask and ye may receive....  =)

Thanks,

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam