[ubuntu-us-nm] Request for people to man the Silver Spur Gun Show Table

Kurt von Finck mneptok at mneptok.com
Fri Feb 12 06:01:33 GMT 2010

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 21:52:20 -0700
Kenneth Elmshaeuser <kelmshaeuser at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for people to man the  Silver Spur Gun Show Table
> Two dates are February 13-14, 2010 in Rio Rancho, NM. Hours: SAT 9-5,
> SUN 10-4.
>  *Dealer Setup: Fri 12pm-7pm, Sat 8-9am*

<snip>

Kenneth,

Not everyone will be at the Friday setup. How are people going to
inform the person at the gates that they are an exhibitor? Just saying,
"I'm an exhibitor," is fairly foolish, as everyone will then say it. :P

Do we have passes? If so, who has them and how can people get them when
they arrive?

Is there a list of approved names at the door? If so, what names are on
that list?

Gaining entrance to the show is pretty much a prerequisite for
volunteering. ;)

--
./k

kurt von finck

http://www.mneptok.com

public key: keyserver.ubuntu.com
key id: 5229D26A
fingerprint: 127A A484 ADBF A5AD E7FB 8CD2 8913 18F4 5229 D26A

Music is the space between the notes. - Debussy