[ubuntu-us-nm] Mysterious install error - Ubuntu 10.10

Researcher Taylor research at lawlearners.org
Wed Dec 15 02:09:09 GMT 2010

Maybe I didn't make myself clear... I see this after the install on
three different machines, 2 desktop and one laptop.  You can't do what
you're asking with a laptop.

It looks to me like the installer is ejecting the CD prematurely and it
does not allow the machine to get back to the POST messages.