[ubuntu-us-nm] Albuquerque real estate - Ubuntu style!

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 24 21:11:57 BST 2009

Awesome!  Instead of running IE in a virtual there is project called
"ie4linux" which allows Linux users to run IE without the need of a virtual
box running the full windows bloat.

http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Main_Page

Just an idea...

Thanks,

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam