[ubuntu-us-nm] Articles comparing Ubuntu 9.10 to Mac OS X 10.6 and OS X to Windows 7

Kiernan Holland rofthorax at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:26:11 BST 2009

> widgets. Basically nothing has really changed from Windows 7 to Vista,
> probably

I tend to swap words when I write.. From Vista to Windows 7 is what I
meant..

I haven't installed the trial of Windows 7, but after reading memos on what
Vista was supposed to be about.. I'm not sure I'm even going to jump to
Windows 7.. Unless I put it on another machine apart from my linux.. But I
can see Microsoft nailing the coffin of the open PC architecture, with each
new requirement on the hardware. If they do, will anyone listen to the Linux
users? Obviously the Mac users don't really care about having a closed
architecture. That would be sad if it happened.