[ubuntu-us-nm] EPC CAT5 Donation Needed - about 250 feet total

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 29 00:32:36 BST 2009

If you are stringing cable between building you really need something
like....

http://www.l-com.com/item.aspx?id=7629

..which is not cheap.  Also stringing normal Cat5 outside is against code
which could bite you when you least want it too.

Thanks,

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam