[ubuntu-us-nm] EPC CAT5 Donation Needed - about 250 feet total

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 29 00:26:12 BST 2009

I would *not* run normal CAT5e outside unless it was shielded in conduit or
underground.   Normal CAT5 will not stand up to the outdoors this is esp
true for New Mexico.

Thanks,

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam

>>> http://endorphinpower.ning.com/