[ubuntu-us-nm] EPC CAT5 Donation Needed - about 250 feet total

Sam Cleveland scleveland at me.com
Mon Sep 28 22:05:31 BST 2009

Hey Everybody,

	I'm new to this list and I'd like to join the team here. I have a ton
of black CAT5s, that I'd be happy to donate. They are about 25feet long.
Let me know if you can use any.

--

Sam Cleveland

GPG Public key: keyserver.ubuntu.com
key id: 4F549836
fingerprint: 6C75 345A CA53 C39D 0B95  1AC6 93BF 8C12 4F54 9836