[ubuntu-us-nm] Giovanni's for release party

Michael Han clayjar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 05:47:24 BST 2009

Sorry for my inactivity as well. I'm currently involved with a zombie-hour
web development effort on top of my full-time job. X-|  I think this is
going for at least next 4 months.  Hopefully, I'd be able to "reactivate"
myself on this group. BTW, is any of you involved with an open source
project as a programmer?
- MH