[ubuntu-us-nm] Ubuntu Laptop

E C magonista66 at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 19:52:41 BST 2009

She does video for http://www.swopblogger.org/ as part of her job. I'll have to try to get a co-worker to tell me what software she uses since it is a surprise and not something she does at home. She will be looking for similar work in California to supplement her income.

Kurt von Finck <mneptok at mneptok.com> wrote:
  On Mon, 18 May 2009 11:41:05 -0700 (PDT)
E C wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> My daughter does video as well as the mundane type of stuff. Is
> there good software for that on the Ubuntu platform?

"Does video?"

Like, watching video? Editing? Please be more specific, and if
possible, name some software titles she uses for such work.

--
./k

kurt von finck

http://www.mneptok.com

public key: keyserver.ubuntu.com
key id: 5229D26A
fingerprint: 127A A484 ADBF A5AD E7FB 8CD2 8913 18F4 5229 D26A

Music is the space between the notes. - Debussy