[ubuntu-us-nm] Solar Fiesta

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Tue Jun 16 23:26:07 BST 2009

Colonel Panik wrote:
 >Some Linux group is doing the web site for the New Mexico
 >Solar Energy Association, lets see if we could join with them?

That would be the NMGLUG in Santa Fe. But actually it is me with occasional help from the NMGLUG members.

It would be nice to see a demo of Free Software like PowerGuru at the Solar Fiesta. PowerGuru is a program for
monitoring and controlling certain brands of off-grid inverters used with solar PV systems.
http://www.welcomehome.org/senecass/software/powerguru/

I have not had the opportunity to mess with this software yet. Anyone got an Outback or Xantrex inverter?

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering®
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Rd Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com