[ubuntu-us-nm] Microblogging?

Joel Edwards joeledwards at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 14:21:05 GMT 2009

I guess it was TwitterFon that I was using, and it is pretty nice, much
better than Twitterific. I will give Twinkle a try, but no GPS on my phone,
so stalkers are going to be frustrated by the margin of error. "What
stalkers?", you may ask...It's an ego thing.
Thanks for the gwibber recommendation.

And yes, Linux is the greatest.