[ubuntu-us-nm] Microblogging?

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 22 14:10:50 GMT 2009

I use twinkle on the my iphone.  it can interface with the iphone's gps
and show your twitter post locations and also see who's around you
posting within a defined distance.

On Ubuntu I use gwibber.

https://launchpad.net/gwibber

if you like gwibber i would recommend following its developer "segfault"
on identi.ca. As well as http://identi.ca/8ball... to whom you can ask
questions like... is linux the greatest OS? =)

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam

Random Quote: