[ubuntu-us-nm] Ubuntu Re-Install

E C magonista66 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 22:56:09 GMT 2009

Thanks!

  Mine is a personal computer. It has WindowsXP and Ubuntu on it. But since I can't get online with Net Zero dialup on Ubuntu. At least when I got it several months ago. I forgot my screen name and password, go figure. I ended up using a lot of open source stuff on windows instead.

  I'm going to figure out when I can bring it by to get checked out.

  Enrique

Eric Krieger <grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com> wrote:
  Ah! But that's cool that they are using Ubuntu. =)

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam

Random Quote: