[ubuntu-us-nm] New Mexico Ubuntu LoCo Meeting Notes

David Thomas dthomas at cableone.net
Wed Feb 18 04:51:25 GMT 2009

Yes I know I say this every week but honestly if you missed this meeting
you really missed out. New Projects, New governing council, and even a
friend from the Great White North coming to join us down in New Mexico.

February 17th meeting notes can be found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/February_17_2009

February 24th agenda page can be found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/February_24_2009

Can't wait to see you at the next meeting!

David Thomas

Don't forget to register for the New Mexico LinuxFest November 14th '09
http://nmlinuxfest.ning.com/

New Mexico Ubutnu LoCo a proud supporting sponsor of the New Mexico
LinuxFest.