[ubuntu-us-nm] Meeting tonight

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 17 18:40:43 GMT 2009

Dave,
	Dude that suck about your cat I'm very sorry to hear that.   If there's
anything you need just say the word. Hopefully Doomcat will not spend
much time in his Doomlair mourning the loss of his sidekick Mrs. Muffet.
=(

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam

Random Quote: