[ubuntu-us-nm] Meeting tonight

David Thomas dthomas at zimbra.metrocourt.state.nm.us
Tue Feb 17 18:23:47 GMT 2009

Dear Fellow Ubuntu LoCo Members,

Of all the meetings that I may have to miss (trust me I'm going to try hard just to be late) tonights very important meeting might be the one.

We are having to put our beloved Mrs. Muffet (A very sweet Persian cat) to sleep tonight, she suffered a stroke yesterday after along fight
with cancer. So I'm not sure how long it will take. Think about poor "Doomcat" as I'm sure he will be pretty upset about it all.

Tonights meeting has a lot going on, so like I said I will do my best to be there.

I even add more to the agenda https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/February_17_2009

Thanks,

David