[ubuntu-us-nm] IRC meeting for EPC Open-Mesh install?

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 4 20:19:21 GMT 2009

Sorry, but every other mailing list that I belong to, and the list is
many, the default reply-to is the mailing list not the sender.

see: nmlug, mvlug, Ubuntu laptop team, Ubuntu Server team, Ubuntu
Documentation team, etc....

Eric

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 12:44 -0700, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> Eric Krieger writes:
> >Let say Thursday 6:30pm?
> >
> >Also is it possible to change the mailing list so that when we reply it
> >replies to the mailing list not the person? Also I don't know about
> >anyone else but when i email the emailing list I would like to receive a
> >copy of the message, as confirmation that my message was received.  is
> >this possible?
>
> You've just stepped into a religious war.  The "standard" discussion
> of reply-to munging can be found at
>
> Personally, I think he's wrong on the grounds that a mailling list is
> intended to be a "broadcast" medium, and private replies are a very
> exceptional case.  Most mailling lists I'm on agree with me...  but
> you may find substantial resistance to the idea!

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam

Random Quote: