[ubuntu-us-nm] IRC meeting for EPC Open-Mesh install?

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 4 19:21:16 GMT 2009

Let say Thursday 6:30pm?

Also is it possible to change the mailing list so that when we reply it
replies to the mailing list not the person? Also I don't know about
anyone else but when i email the emailing list I would like to receive a
copy of the message, as confirmation that my message was received.  is
this possible?

Thanks,
Eric

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com