[ubuntu-us-nm] Random Questions

Kiernan Holland rofthorax at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 00:40:34 BST 2009

Oh and I forgot to say, many of the programs that run standalone, like these
portable apps, will run in Wine without a hitch, so if you have some problem
say running blender in linux on your machine, you can try blender running in
wine on linux. I used to do this with Firefox, when the shift was to 3.0, so
I could use firefox 1.5 in wine for some stuff and 3.0 in linux for other
things. BTW, google the words in my signature, some of these lead to some
interesting stuff.

--
[about me]: chann3lz  bl3nder rofthorax-youtube