[ubuntu-us-nm] Random Questions

Troy W. Banther troy.w.banther at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 23:47:38 BST 2009

I own an early Intel Mac Mini.

You have several ways to do this.

One, use Apple's own Boot Camp and have a split OS personality.
Drawback, it's either or.

Second, use VMWare Fusion, Parallels or VirtualBox. I prefer Parallels
but VMWare Fusion is just as nice. Drawback, not enough RAM can slow
things a bit.

I drive Debian, Ubuntu and Mint in virtual and love it.

Have to drive Vista at the university since some of the databases are
Windows only.

Third is of course a live CD, but that doesn't count.

Yes. Open Office runs on Windows. Some people like it and some don't.

Troy in Portales