[ubuntu-us-nm] Open-Mesh

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 3 01:03:31 BST 2009

The Pro version has the following extra features...

*- *For exceptional reliability, the OM1P includes a hardware watchdog chip
that will restart the router should it lock up due to environmental or power
spikes or short outages. This greatly minimizes truck rolls and customer
service calls.

* - *Passive POE support means you can do longer-run Power over Ethernet
installations making it easy to install outdoors, in ceilings or anywhere
you have existing CAT5/6 cabling.

*- *2dbi onboard chip diversity antenna to reduce multipath distortion
problems.

*- *Improved main antenna for greater range.

Thanks,

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam