[ubuntu-us-nm] Ballmer: We're cheaper than Apple! (but not Linux)

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 2 10:36:17 BST 2009

Oh well... so much for Microsoft playing nice.  I look forward to the day
when I buy a couple racks of servers on ebay... from microsoft when they die
off.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10301028-16.html

I've had 5 people approach me out of the blue asking me to install linux on
their PC.  Each in their own way stated... "If I have to learn a new way of
computing, because Vista or Windows 7 are very different from XP, why not
learn an OS that is free.

Thanks,

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam