[ubuntu-us-nm] New Mexico LinuxFest Needs you

David Thomas dthomasdigital at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 16:44:02 BST 2009

Hello all you New Mexico Linux Enthusiast,

The New Mexico LinuxFest is moving right along but we need your help. Help
in the form of registrations for one. We need people to start registering,
that will help us in determining the size of the venue we will need in
November as well as let vendors and sponsors know what they can expect as
far as attendance. So if you've been thinking about registering please do so
today, and we promise to make it worth your while anyone registering this
week gets some great Linux swag (good stuff to) so don't delay.

Just go to http://www.newmexicolinuxfest.org sign up on the main sight to
get all the notices of upcoming events and sign up here
http://nmlinuxfest.ning.com/page/register-1 to official register.

If you want to volunteer to help out at the LinuxFest stay tuned as we will
be setting up a volunteers page soon.

Let us know if you have any questions.

David Thomas
President - New Mexico Linux Corporation