[ubuntu-us-nm] http://opensourceproviders.com/wiki/Main_Page

TinaC digitalbigsky at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 06:56:58 BST 2009

What a great idea:
http://opensourceproviders.com/wiki/Main_PageOpen Source Providers
Looking for somebody to provide Open Source software or services to your business? You've come to the right place. While our provider list is far from comprehensive, we are in the process of amassing a list of the best firms providing open source services.
You can look for a provider by location, services, or specific software.
Or search for a provider using the Search box--clicking the "Go" button
or hitting Enter will search for a page with the name you type--click
the Search button to find a page or providers that advertise the words
you enter.

; - ) TinaC

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Mahatma Gandhi

http://twitter.com/digitalbigsky

http://delicious.com/digitalbigsky