[ubuntu-us-nm] Running MS Word on Ubuntu

Michael Lowery micklskot at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 20:38:32 BST 2008

Thanks in advance for any procedures/ recommendations.

I'm working on my thesis now, and I find it difficult to go from Open Office to MS Word.  Open Office just doesn't seem to cut it for me and most users use Word.  Is there a way that I can run MS Word on Ubuntu?  If you guys have any procedures I'd certainly appreciate it.  I do have wine installed already, and I think I should be able to run it through wine.

Thanks,
Michael Lowery