[ubuntu-us-nm] New Mexico Team LoCo Wiki

Michael R. Bernstein michael at fandomhome.com
Mon Sep 8 20:18:25 BST 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-07 at 13:02 -0600, David Thomas wrote:

> Summer is over and the fall events are starting.
>
> Albuquerque Barcamp3 is Sept 13th and 14th:
> Its all about the web -- Design (visual, experience, information
> architecture), Technology (infrastructure, programming), Social and New
> Media, and other stuff that is just plain cool.
>
> http://www.barcamp.org/BarCampAlbuquerque

Something that might be of particular interest is the roundtable
discussion I'm organizing on Sunday: 'Growing Sustainable Local
Industries with Open Source'.

It's a crappy title, but I couldn't think of a better one.

Think Linux and Free/Libre/Open Source Software would help grow the
local economy more than proprietary software? Come share your ideas!

- Michael Bernstein