[ubuntu-us-nm] New Mexico Team LoCo Wiki

David Thomas dthomas at cableone.net
Sun Sep 7 20:02:04 BST 2008

Hi all,

Just a note to let you Know that a bunch of updates have been made to
the New Mexico Team Wiki https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam

Also don't forget the next meeting of the New Mexico Ubuntu Loco will be
on Sept 11th https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/september,_11_2008
stop by the wiki page and add any new Agenda items.

Summer is over and the fall events are starting.

Albuquerque Barcamp3 is Sept 13th and 14th:
Its all about the web -- Design (visual, experience, information
architecture), Technology (infrastructure, programming), Social and New
Media, and other stuff that is just plain cool.

http://www.barcamp.org/BarCampAlbuquerque

Software Freedom Day 2008 Sept 20th
Location coming soon I'll email as soon as I have the exact location.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/dthomasdigital/SFD2008

Also October the New Ubuntu 8.10 will be coming out, as usual we will be
having a release party so stay tuned.

See ya all soon,
David