[ubuntu-us-nm] What do you think

Michael R. Bernstein michael at fandomhome.com
Mon Oct 20 05:15:50 BST 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-19 at 11:45 -0600, David Thomas wrote:
> Ok folks before I print up a bunch of these and start distributing them
> how does this look?
>
> http://myweb.cableone.net/dthomas/images/810/intrepidrpfly.png
>
> The date is coming up soon so I wan to get this going, thanks.

The overall concept is good, but it should be simplified:

 - remove the grey Ubuntu logo

 - remove the extraneous ubuntu logos being used as bullets and
separators

 - square up the NM Loco logo and the 'Ubunti 8.10' text at the bottom
right (more is NOT better)

 - shift the map right to line up with the address (over where the grey
logo was)

 - Move the three bullet points up to more evenly distribute the white
space above and below.

 - Move the main Ubuntu emblem down a bit to even out the space between
it and the Ibex graphic.

Hmm. That should do it, though I may have a few more tweaks to suggest
once I see the next version.

- Michael