[ubuntu-us-nm] What do you think
Michael R. Bernstein
michael at fandomhome.com
Mon Oct 20 05:15:50 BST 2008
On Sun, 2008-10-19 at 11:45 -0600, David Thomas wrote:
> Ok folks before I print up a bunch of these and start distributing them
> how does this look?
> The date is coming up soon so I wan to get this going, thanks.
The overall concept is good, but it should be simplified:
- remove the grey Ubuntu logo
- remove the extraneous ubuntu logos being used as bullets and
- square up the NM Loco logo and the 'Ubunti 8.10' text at the bottom
right (more is NOT better)
- shift the map right to line up with the address (over where the grey
- Move the three bullet points up to more evenly distribute the white
space above and below.
- Move the main Ubuntu emblem down a bit to even out the space between
it and the Ibex graphic.
Hmm. That should do it, though I may have a few more tweaks to suggest
once I see the next version.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-nm/attachments/20081019/a52c933a/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-us-nm