[ubuntu-us-nm] One More Thing...

Jim Riordan jj.riordan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:58:37 GMT 2008

Eric,

   I have a spare GX300 sitting around gathering dust. We could probably use
it @ EPC. Have not used it in a while, though I think I did put 8.04 on it,
will check it out and see how it's doing. I know it needs ram (currently
256Mb and RDRAM pc800 is a pita to find) and possibly an optical drive. Will
advise.

jim