[ubuntu-us-nm] EPC Network

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 24 13:40:23 GMT 2008

Whoops, forgot one last thing.  I've ordered a couple of the Open-Mesh
routers to play with and see how well they work.

https://www.open-mesh.com/store/products.php?product=Open%252dMesh-Mini%
252dRouter

... if they will workout, and if we choose to go the wireless route, I
will then use them for the EPC project.  If they don't well I may find
another use for them.

Eric

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com

Random Quote:

"I am not a crook!"
        -Any crook

Mon Nov 24 06:39:14 MST 2008
#1 SMP Tue Nov 4 19:33:20 UTC 2008 GNU/Linux