[ubuntu-us-nm] Kernel 2.6.27-7

Jim Riordan jj.riordan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 01:33:34 GMT 2008

I only have intrepid on my laptop, so far. Running the -7 kernel and
yesterday it seemed a bit slugish but today, although I did not get any
updates, all seems well again with pretty much the same apps(FF,
evolution,samba,ssh)running. Only apparent difference is that I shut it
down last night and restarted it this evening.

jim