[ubuntu-us-nm] (no subject)

E Cardiel magonista66 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 15:37:25 BST 2008

Hi:

Is there an easy way to set up a video surveillance system?

I'm having problems with neighbor kids slashing tires and breaking car windows. I'd like to set up a deterrent that doesn't require building a wall and killer dogs, etc... Since these are technically misdemeanor crimes APD won't do much without pictures, lots of witnesses or an actual officer viewing the crime.

Thanks,

Enrique

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

* Mezcla Experience - http://www.myspace.com/mezclaexperience

* My Health Blog - http://cuerpoaztlan.blogspot.com/

* Albuquerque Raza Unida Organizing Committee http://larazaunida.tripod.com/enter.htm