[ubuntu-us-nm] Swag order

Jim Riordan jj.riordan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:12:37 GMT 2008

Eric,

   I do not believe it is fair that, especially after having volunteered
to do all of the coordination for and placement of our order, you bear
the entire burden on the shipping / customs charges. Please let me know
what the prorated charges for my part would be and allow me reimburse at
least that muc of the charges. I appreciate the time and effort that you
put in to getting this done and certainly do want to see you incur any
additional expense as a result.

jimrz