[ubuntu-us-nm] Does any have one of these?

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 21 13:08:23 GMT 2008

Ok,  so I thought I had everything for tomorrow's FreeNAS build but I'm
short one Antec hard drive rail assembly...  Does anyone have a spare one of
these.

http://ne0t0ky0.org/nmloco/misc/DSC_0893.JPG
http://ne0t0ky0.org/nmloco/misc/DSC_0894.JPG

This is not a major issue, more like a speed bump,  but would really be nice
if we had one more.

Also here's what the EPC FreeNAS will look like.

http://ne0t0ky0.org/nmloco/misc/freenas/DSC_0901.JPG
http://ne0t0ky0.org/nmloco/misc/freenas/DSC_0902.JPG
http://ne0t0ky0.org/nmloco/misc/freenas/DSC_0903.JPG

There is enough RAM left over from Dave's donation for the NAS and I have a
spare CDROM too.

Eric Krieger

"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do.
There can be no courage unless you're scared."
-Edward Vernon Rickenbacker