[ubuntu-us-nm] [Ubuntu-US-NM] Use openDNS: http://www.opendns.com/

Andrew Parker andrew at source3.com
Fri Mar 14 13:43:49 GMT 2008

Sorry for not attending last nights IRC, I have been out sick since
Saturday with a horrible sinus infection.  Last night I decided not to
take one of my medications so I could at least function today.

I checked the link below but no IRC log.  If a log does not exist, can
somebody bring me (and others that missed it) up to date of anything
significant. From last weeks meeting, the critical events are:

    * 3/22/08: NAS install at EPC (10am)
    * 3/27/08: Face 2 Face at EPC (6:30pm)
    * 4/24/08: Hardy InstallFest at Flying Star (7pm)

Thanks.

Andrew Parker
Source3 Computing
505-350-5535