[Ubuntu-US-NM] Use openDNS: http://www.opendns.com/

G.John Miller gjohnabdul at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 20:46:06 GMT 2008

gee eric,
               ...rich folk have all-the-fun/while most poor folk(s) have-to-recycle...did EPC tell you i was dismissed because they accuse me-of-stealing...computers-software/bikes-parts/gym equipment,
making-a-mess and not cleaning-after-them...etc....yet they and apd told me never come back-on-epc property???...let me know how could/should/would,i ,return the all-purpose-tool$$$///