[Ubuntu-US-NM] Promoting EPC

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:09:26 GMT 2008

Hi Andrew,
	Sorry for taking awhile to reply to this but I'm still catching up on
emails, don't check email for 4 days days...get 1700+ messages waiting
for ya.=)

In answer to your question I don't have any problem with this.  Please
do! There might be someone who reads your blog, or know someone, that
would be interested in getting involved.

Eric

 I don't see any isue
On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 04:44 -0700, Andrew Parker wrote:
> During last night's meeting, David Thomas mentioned about promoting the
> group's involevment at EPC in the Weekly Alibi.
>
> Would it be considered by the group to be "poor form" if I promoted the
> group's EPC involvement on my blog (which [currently] very people know
> about); but it is a start?
>
> Let me know your thoughts.

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
email: unmlobo at gmail.com

Random Quote:

"It takes a giant to fight a giant"
        -H. Prym

Thu Jan 31 06:04:08 MST 2008
06:04:08 up 59 min, 1 user, load average: 0.57, 0.40, 0.31
#1 SMP Tue Dec 18 08:02:57 UTC 2007 GNU/Linux