[Ubuntu-US-NM] Ubuntu LOCO IRC meeting

Joel Edwards joeledwards at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:22:15 GMT 2008

I won't be able to make it to this, my company is having a "Mandatory Fun
Night" since our VP of business development is in town for the week.
Shouldn't happen again anytime soon, so I  should be able to make the rest
of the meetings up until the first install-fest (computer lab setup). I will
make sure to read up on the notes on the wiki after the meeting.

Joel