[Ubuntu-US-NM] how do I make dividers in xhtml expand

Andrew Parker andrew at source3.com
Mon Jan 28 13:48:19 GMT 2008

Thanks to Tina I was able to make the left sidebar stretch.

It works in Firefox, now I have to test it in IE, Safari, etc etc.

The solution was at
http://positioniseverything.net/articles/onetruelayout/equalheight.

In summary, I added the following to the css file:

In the #leftsidebar,

	padding-bottom: 32767px;
	margin-bottom: -32767px;

and in the #container (which is my wrapper)

	overflow: hidden;

Thanks again Tina.

-
Source3 Computing,