[Ubuntu-US-NM] RaqCop Firewall

Joel Edwards joeledwards at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 06:23:06 GMT 2008

Soekris also provides some nice compact, low-power hardware. We use these in
each of our office locations to manage our VPN using IPsec, and
telecommuting using OpenVPN. Of course we are running OpenBSD and pf, but it
wouldn't be too difficult to make that Linux and iptables, eh? This is my
plan eventually for my own home router.

http://www.soekris.com/

I haven't checked to see if these are available on eBay. Still comparatively
cheap new, depending on the amount of power needed.

Joel